Technique and Practice
No one seriously expects to be able to play golf well without having lessons and regular practice beforehand. It is exactly the same with shotgun shooting! Concentration on instinct and movement develops a comfortable, natural technique suitable for any moving targets.
- Checking eye dominance
- Checking Gunfit by the experienced gun fitter
- Control of the point of impact, creating and evaluating patterns
- Preparation for the shooting testing for prospective hunters
- Preparation for the shooting season (Pheasants, driven grouse, ... )
- All techniques: Swing Through, Maintain a Lead, Pull Away,
- Intercept, ...
- Video analysis / Simulator training