Aspen Shooting School
"The secret of straight shooting, like playing scratch golf, is constant practice ..."
Robert Churchill, Game Shooting
CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING
Whether you are a novice, an experienced shot or simply looking to 'keep your eye in', our lessons are tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Checking eye dominance
- Checking gunfit by the experienced gun fitter
- Control of the point of impact, creating and evaluating patterns
- All techniques: Swing Through, Maintain Lead, Pull Away, Intercept etc.
- Preparation for the Swiss hunting permit
- Preparation for the shooting season (driven pheasants, driven grouse, rough shooting etc. )
- Video analysis
- Simulator training
Actual Lessons and Courses Clay Pigeon Shooting
REVOLVER AND SEMI-AUTO SHOOTING TUITION
- Revolver and Semi-Auto Fundamentals
- Self Defence
Actual Courses Revolver/Pistol
- Reloading in Theory and Practice.
Actual Courses Reloading